“I've started this blog… [as] a New Year's resolution to see how close I could get to [reprising] at least one photograph per day for 2011. … I hope you enjoy some of my blasts from the past.”

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Old Photo #141 – Bush in Wind, Sioux Narrows ON


Back in 1990, two friends – Paul Martens & Rob Peters – collaborated with Celes Davar & Mike Grandmaison to run a number of photographic workshops under the Praxis banner. Paul was Winnipeg's leading commercial photographer at the time; Rob, a graphic designer; Celes, a Parks Canada employee & nature photographer; and Mike, a Forestry Canada employee & nature photographer.

There were some amazing shooters in the two groups in which I participated, and the day's-end slide shows were a delicious treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment