“I've started this blog… [as] a New Year's resolution to see how close I could get to [reprising] at least one photograph per day for 2011. … I hope you enjoy some of my blasts from the past.”

Friday, April 1, 2011

Old Photo #91 – Beyond Birth & Death


Daughter Jill at under 1 year. We were at her Nana & Gramps' house. I can't recall if she crawled into the chair or we put her there, but she reached for the book on the side table and spent long minutes pondering its contents. This was not a set-up, in case you're wondering.

She's always been an exceptionally bright child.

1 comment:

  1. awww shucks, thanks pop :) though, i'm not sure how exceptional my choice of reading material was... maybe not such a good idea to start obsessing about life and death when one has barely emerged from the womb ;) wonder what kinds of shenanigans our little one will get into one day?

    ReplyDelete