“I've started this blog… [as] a New Year's resolution to see how close I could get to [reprising] at least one photograph per day for 2011. … I hope you enjoy some of my blasts from the past.”

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Old Photo #25 – Cubiculo 13


Another image from the Cubiculo Theatre Laboratory's William Blake production in 1976. I still have a copy of the program, but I'll be hanged if I'm going to attempt its recovery from the scores of boxes that are still unpacked after our move to the house we built in the country (buildingruthsridge.blogspot.com). I believe this actor's name was Peter Spencer and that his character was the play's narrator. Peter Nodelman (previously posted here) will be able to confirm or correct my memory.

Those were halcyon days, the latter '70s. My spare time was filled with poesy, photography, exercise, friends, music, cultural activities. Life in all its limitless potential lay stretched out ahead of me like a Montana highway (before the establishment of speed limits in 1999) with no signs of aging or frustration for a hundred years. Hmmm.

3 comments:

  1. Peter Nodelman says, no, it's Perry Spencer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or, wait, maybe it's Spencer Nodelman.

    ReplyDelete