“I've started this blog… [as] a New Year's resolution to see how close I could get to [reprising] at least one photograph per day for 2011. … I hope you enjoy some of my blasts from the past.”

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Starting Out by Catching Up

It seems I'm always trying to catch up. On reading, on bills, on exercise, on time with my children, on time with friends. on motorcycling, on getting my house build (buildingruthsridge.blogspot.com) completed.

I've started this blog at my son, Cole's (colepeters.com) insistence. I set a New Year's resolution to see how close I could get to doing at least one photograph per day for 2011. Then, yesterday, I decided to start posting an old photograph per day to Facebook. That's when Cole suggested that I create a blog to make the images more widely available.

So, without further delay, please find the first four images posted individually, following.

I hope you enjoy some of my blasts from the past.

By the way, please feel free to comment on what you see in this blog.

1 comment:

  1. So glad to see a more public forum for your work, dear Dad. I look forward to seeing your photos getting a little more exposure — and, of course, seeing the photos themselves. ;)

    ReplyDelete