“I've started this blog… [as] a New Year's resolution to see how close I could get to [reprising] at least one photograph per day for 2011. … I hope you enjoy some of my blasts from the past.”

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Old Photo #34 – Voyeur 17


A family gathering. An aunt & uncle making their departure.

The composition – not the subjects – brings to mind the illustration, in the Bible of my youth, of Adam & Eve being driven from the garden. I would scan and post that illustration but, as with so many things, that Bible is still in a box somewhere in the basement. Doré's interpretation will suffice as a touchstone for now (http://www.artbible.info/art/large/482.html).

1 comment:

  1. Cool idea for a blog!

    Thanks for finding me on Twitter. Am now following you there as well.

    ReplyDelete