“I've started this blog… [as] a New Year's resolution to see how close I could get to [reprising] at least one photograph per day for 2011. … I hope you enjoy some of my blasts from the past.”

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Old Photo #32 – Ruth 2


Okay, definitely not a vintage or antique shot like so many of the B&W images that have preceded it on this blog, but not a shot taken today either. To my eye, it captures Ruth's beauty, charm and delight in life.

Ruth & I met on Nov. 29th, 1998 and, together, we launched into a wondrous life-present. Given some residual baggage and five young children between us, it hasn't always been present-perfect, but it has been – and is – A Wonderful Life.

I am particularly proud of her – and to be her husband – today as she launches into new and exciting opportunities.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to Ruth on the wonderful news, and to you, for taking such a lovely shot of her. xo

    ReplyDelete